We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Muffins and cupcakes are ideal for children's birthday parties. But not only those chocolate or fruit that they like so much, you can also make delicious savory zucchini muffins.
With this recipe for children you can prepare a starter in a very original way that will surprise your children, so they are sure to try the vegetables. Zucchini is one of the healthiest and lightest foods for children's diets.
- 250 gr. Of flour
- 1 zucchini
- 75 ml. Of olive oil
- 200 ml. milk
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 egg
- 50 gr. grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Sift the flour with the yeast and salt and reserve.
2. Mix the oil with the milk and the egg, beat well. Add to the previous mixture and beat until you get a homogeneous mixture.
3. Wash the zucchini and grate it. It can be peeled, but it is better to include it as its texture will not be noticed and it contains many vitamins. Another option is to cut the zucchini into small cubes.
4. Add the zucchini, cheese and a pinch of oregano to the dough, mix well until it is distributed.
5. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Place the muffin molds on the tray and fill them with the dough up to 2/3 of their capacity.
6. Bake the zucchini muffins for about 20 minutes at 170ºC. Prick with a toothpick to check if they are already done and it comes out clean.
Here are more recipes for salty muffins for children's parties.
You can read more articles similar to Zucchini muffins, tender and aromatic, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.