Rudolph is the red-nosed reindeer and one of the best known to children. This reindeer goes out every Christmas with Santa Claus to visit the homes of the world and distribute gifts to children.
If your child loves the figure of Santa Claus and everything around him, he will surely like to make this craft to make his own reindeer. Is a very easy craft and in addition to recycling since we have made it from a roll of toilet paper.
Guiainfantil.com It shows us what materials we have to use and how is the step by step of this Christmas craft:
- Roll of toilet paper
- Pair of scissors
- Brush and pencil
- Glue or glue
- Orange and red paint
- Plastic eyes
- Pipe cleaner
1. Paint a roll of toilet paper with orange tempera.
2. Make a red circle in the middle of the roll and some waves at one end and paint the inside red.
3. Cut out a circle of red card and glue it over the circle that you have already painted. Glue two little plastic eyes.
4. To make the horns, use two long strips and wrap another two strips cut in half on it.
5. Glue the horns to the toilet paper roll.
You can read more articles similar to Santa's reindeer with rolls of paper. Christmas handcrafts, in the category of Decoration on site.