There is nothing that gives us more pleasure than discovering recipes that are not only delicious but also very healthy and easy to make. These eggplant burgers It is an example that with very few ingredients, in addition to being inexpensive, a simple and rich dish can be prepared, and very attractive to our children.
We invite you to prepare a recipe rich in vegetables that has nothing to envy to meat burgers. Children will suck their fingers and want to repeat them.
- 2 aubergines
- 100 gr of breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Tips: instead of breadcrumbs you can use oatmeal or even a slice of bread or loaf, crumbled
- Chopped parsley
Guiainfantil.com teaches us how to make this recipe, step by step, ideal for those who follow a vegetarian diet and for those who are overweight or constipated. Oh, how hungry! Let's go to the kitchen!
1. Wash the aubergines, cut them in half vertically, and arrange them in a bowl.
2. With the help of a knife, make cross cuts in both directions in the pulp of the aubergine and sprinkle it with a little oil and salt.
3. Take the dish to the oven, preheated, for about 15 minutes or until the pulp of the aubergine is soft.
4. Remove the aubergines from the oven and let them cool.
5. Meanwhile, chop the garlic cloves and onion, very finely, and bring them to low heat in a pan with a little oil until they are done. Remove from the heat and reserve.
6. Remove the pulp from the skin of the aubergines and chop it into small pieces.
7. Mix the pulp with the garlic and onion mixture. Add the egg, a pinch of salt, the chopped parsley and the breadcrumbs. Mix everything very well until you get a compact mass.
8. With our hands, we shape the hamburgers and the batters only with a little breadcrumbs. Put them in the fridge for one or two hours.
9. Heat the oil well in a frying pan and let the patties brown on both sides. Let them rest on kitchen paper so that they lose excess fat, and we already have our aubergine burgers done and straight.
10. You can accompany them with a tomato salad or with a cheese sauce, tomato sauce, red peppers, or even yogurt, according to the taste of each one.
You can read more articles similar to How to prepare eggplant burgers. Easy and healthy recipe, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.